The recent Tranont Expedition, to Tulum, was filled with hugs, laughter, and unforgettable memories! Incentive trip qualifiers took full advantage of their well-deserved break in Mexico.
Some of the highlights they enjoyed:
- Tranont owners greeted first-time qualifiers at a special welcome reception.
- The Community activity was a huge success. Associates donated funds to fill over 500 backpacks with school supplies to deliver to local elementary and high school students.
- Many attendees experienced rich Mexican culture and Mayan history at the beautiful 800+-year-old Tulum Ruins.
- Excursion winners sailed on a catamaran and spent the afternoon snorkeling on a stunning coral reef with stingrays and fish.
- The field-vs.-corporate volleyball trophy was awarded to the A-Team after a devastating loss for the corporate team. (The corporate team is already planning a rematch for the next trip!)
- A closing dinner party complete with lively and fun dancing, exciting announcements from VP of Sales Craig Kotter, and incredible training from Red Diamond Bri Richardson.
Congratulations to all who qualified!
Want to join Tranont for the next ultimate getaway? Stay tuned for a new incentive trip announcement coming soon.